He can hold his own bottle now and has even drank out of a sippy cup one night. I don't think he drank much water but he sure did try. He likes to sleep on his tummy, now that he can roll over. It makes me worry a little, but there isn't much we can do about it. Mike checks on my several times a night. JD is also making all sorts of noises. I think he learned that at daycare from the other kids. He still is a drool machine, but no teeth yet.
Since I had today off of work, JD and I hang out together. We went grocery shopping, took a nap and went to lunch with my co-workers. We did all of this before 1 o'clock. Then we came home and prepared dinner for tonight, picked up the house a little and JD took another nap. So it has been a great 7 month birthday. I really have enjoyed spending the day with my little boy. Tomorrow daddy will spend the day with us! YEAH!!
Here are some pictures of the little dude.
Have a safe and Happy Fourth of July!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment