So there have been a few things going on at our house. Jacoby and I have started a mommy and me swim class. Jacoby loves the water and at first wasn't sure what to think of the "giant bath tub" with lots of kids in it. But as the weeks go on he pays a little more attention to me during the class.
A few weeks ago I agreed that Jacoby needed a haircut. So I made an appointment to get my hair cut and his too. All his little curls are gone, but not lost. Adriana did a great job and kept all his curls for me to put into his baby book. He did great. He chewed on a comb the whole time. Yes, it was clean. Now he looks more like a little boy.
Last week we went to Neskwin with Mike's family. Jacoby loved playing in the sand and hanging out with his cousins. During our vacation Jacoby turned 8 months old. He weighs approx 23 pounds.
Then on Tuesday night, Mike and I saw Jacoby crawl for the first time. He didn't make it too far but we where sure proud of him. Our little boy is growing up so fast. Please he is now going to sleep on his own at night and has been sleeping all night. Which is great for everyone. Tonight it is taking him a little longer to go to sleep. I can hear him crying. Hope all is well with everyone.








No comments:
Post a Comment