Stacy and I decided a little ways back that we wanted to find a way that we could communicate all of our exciting stories and adventures to you, our friends and family. Stacy is currently 29 weeks pregnant with our first child, and we know that when baby time comes, it is going to be increasingly difficult to communicate with everybody as sleep deprivation sets in.
So...
This blog's for you! We promise to faithfully update our blog in an effort to share our latest family adventures with all of you. Please feel free to leave messages, we love to hear from you all!
Without futher ado, let's introduce the cast of Gellner Nation!
Stacy Gellner - Wife, mother-to-be, Queen of all things stamping...Zuma master.
Mike Gellner - Future dad, sports fanatic, champion of the five-day beard, Guitar Hero flunky.
Lilly Gellner - Princess of sleep, recently graduated to "mature" cat food. Currently unemployed.
And the star of the show...

BEANIE!!!
So Beanie is what we affectionately refer to as the unborn wonder child. We decided not to find out the sex of the baby, so everything is going to be a big surprise on or around November 30th.
thank you everybody for taking the time to check out our blog. We promise to be proactive with updating information, so check back often for new info. Seriously folks, we can read as many books and take as many classes as we like, but nothing is going to prepare us for the actual experience . Buckle up, its going to be a wild ride!
6 comments:
I'm honored to be the first commenter on the Gellner Nation Blog! I can't wait to hear all your exciting stories. I promise to nag you if you start slacking. jk
Yay!!! I am sure your blog will be a lot more wholesome than the madness that is our blog!
p.s you are SO having a boy!
Cute Cute Cute! This will also be a good way for you, Stacy, to communicate with the outside world while you are on maternity leave with you new little boy, Greenberry Ghassan Gellner! YAY!
I changed my vote! It's a girl! Giacinta Gladiola Gellner!
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you all (and Lilly too). Congratulations!
Love, Shana
Congratulations!! I bet your parents are soooo excited! I will follow along the blog, thanks for inviting me. And...hold on...I think you might have a boy and a girl. There is probably a sneaky twin hiding in there somewhere! Stacy you look amazing. Mike you'll be a wild and crazy dad. I'm happy for guys! Your CF friend, Monica from Keizer
Post a Comment