Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby Shower!!

Well, I had my first baby shower last Sunday. Darcie and Trish, my sister-in-laws, hosted the shower for me. It was lots of fun and lots of hard work went into preparing for the shower. Thank you Darcie and Trish, I really appreciate it!!! Darcie prepared all the food and Trish was in charge of the games.

This is what the cake looked like. It was white cake with raspberry filling. It was made by Roth's. Yes the same store that I worked at for 12 years.




The next picture is from one of the games that we played. Inside each diaper was a melted candy bar and we had to try and figure out what kind of candy bar it was. We could smell it, look at it or even taste it if we wanted. I am sad to say that out of the 10 different "diapers" I figured out 8.



Here we are trying to figure out what type of baby food is in each jar. Not easy....who know that Macaroni & cheese looked like applesauce when blended.


Thank you everyone! I love all my gifts and I know that once "Beanie" gets here they will all be used with love.

No comments: