Sunday, October 26, 2008

35 Weeks and counting....

I can hardly believe that I only 5 weeks before "Beanie's" arrival. I know it could be more or less. Baby's room is almost ready. Just missing some bassinet sheets. Who knew how hard those would be to find. I am sure if I would measure the bassinet it would help, but that would be too easy. I must do things the hard way!

I am feeling pretty good. I am controlling my blood sugars with diet and exercise and my doctor is pretty confident that I won't need to take any medication or insulin. I guess I did learn something from Carrie and my mom, since they both where blessed with diabetes. Today, has been kind of rough since I really want a donut!! Darn sweet tooth.

Well, Rob the following picture is for you. Sorry it took so long to get one posted. It was taken today, October 26th. Cara posted that you wanted to see a recent picture of me so here it is.


The following pictures is an actual picture of the crib in Beanie's room. We have a jungle theme going on in there. The monkey face is my favorite. You can't really see it much in this photo, just the top of the eyes. Oh I am sure that there will be more photos to follow.

No comments: