Some of my former co-workers from Roth's where there too. I haven't seen them in years and it was nice to have a chance to chat with them and catch up. Boy how time flies. I have been gone from Roth's for over 8 years now. Plus a few of my current co-workers from PGE made the trip to Silverton. I hope the drive wasn't too long for you. Plus I got to see some friends from high school that I haven't seen in a while. We always seem too busy to try to get together but hopefully after "Beanie" gets here we can find some time.
Not only did I see people I hadn't seen in a while but they gave me some wonderful gifts for "Beanie". Below is a picture of a knot tie blanket that my friend Jana made for us. I hope I can keep Lilly away from it.
This is a picture of my mom, Betsy, me and Mike's mom, Petra. Plus the cake too!
Some of my friends from grade school and high school. Kimberli, Toni, Karen, Cara and me.
Here is a picture of some of the guests. SMILE!!
2 comments:
Hello... of course the drive wasn't to long! Anything for beanie... oh, and you too. :)
Rob says he wants an updated side view photo of Beanie. You are VERY welcome! The shower turned out very nice and was alot of FUN!
Post a Comment