No Beanie yet. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and there has been progress so it should be anytime now, but just in case my doctor went ahead and scheduled for me to be induced on Friday, December 5th. This means that I will have my original doctor back who has been out on maternity leave since September. Now at least there is an end date in sight. I really am hoping that I go into labor on my own, being induced doesn't sound like much fun. Oh wait, the whole labor and delivery doesn't sound like a walk in the park. :) But getting to meet and see our baby boy or girl will all be worth it. Plus we are ready, well Mike and I are. Who knows about Lilly, the cat. She will adjust.
The nursery is all done and the bassinet is set up in our room. All the clothes and blankets are washed and put away. Now it is up to Beanie to decide that he or she is ready to enter into this crazy world that we live in.
The picture below was just taken today.
2 comments:
My Gosh, can hardly tell you are pregnant!!!!! Keep up the good work, we are all counting on you. Can't wait to meet little Bernice. By the way, I registered 3 votes before it wouldn't let me vote anymore. The girl was closing fast.
We're sitting around the office waiting for news! Can't wait to meet little Sarah Michelle Gellner!
Post a Comment