sorry for the delay in the updates, but as you may have guessed from the title, Stacy and I had a little baby boy, on Tuesday the 2nd of December at 5:14 pm. The whole event started at around 4:45 am when Stacy woke me up and told me she thought she felt contractions. Talk about natural caffeine! Contractions were only 5 minutes apart at that point, so we high-tailed it to the hospital and got the party going.
Here are the vitals: Jacoby Dustin Gellner, 7 lbs, 5 3/4 oz, 21 inches. He definitely has his daddy's skinny arms and legs and pointy elbows, and big feet! More to come, here are some photos to whet the appetite...





1 comment:
So Cute, So Cute, So Cute!!! I can't wait to hold him again. I voted... Sleep is for sissies until he's about 3 years old!!!!
Love, Cara
Post a Comment