Last night he was in some pain from his 4 shots and blood draw, so I completely understand why he didn’t sleep very good last night. He slept on the floor in the living room and I slept on the couch. I didn’t want to move him once he fell asleep since it took so long for him to go to sleep. There weren’t many smiles when he got up this morning but by the time I took him to Elea’s house he was smiling. I think he was glad to get away from me since she took him to the doctor’s office yesterday and removed him band aids from the shots. I can’t say I blame him any, I was starting to feel bad for the little guy.
Last week I started back to work. I think I handled myself pretty good with taking Jacoby to day care. He was really, really tired after the first 2 days since he didn’t really sleep much at Elea’s house. But this week he is sleeping much better during the day. So that makes us very happy. Everyday that I have dropped him off he is all smiles, it makes me feel good to see him smile and talking to her when I leave. Plus, I don’t linger too long when I drop him off so the transition goes smooth.
Things that we have coming up this week are transiting Jacoby into his own room and celebrating Easter at my mom and dad’s. We hope that everyone has a great Easter.
Below are some pictures at his 4 month birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment