Monday, April 6, 2009

What happened to Peter Cottontail?

So a few weeks ago Mike told me that he wanted a hollow chocolate rabbit for Easter. I thought, "Cool, I can get him one of those for his Easter basket." Yes we usually get each other an Easter basket. We are over sized kids at heart. So today while I was at Target I out the best hollow chocolate rabbit that I could find, making sure that it was not broken. A Palmer's hollow milk chocolate rabbit. The added bonus it was on sale. So I carefully put into my cart, took it to the cashier and then secured it in the car. This is where I made a huge mistake. I didn't realize how warm it got today until I went to remove the rabbit. Well Peter rabbit is no longer hollow, in fact he is quite flat. Oops leave it to me.

Mike and I got a good laugh over it. Morale of the story.....chocolate and warm weather don't mix.







Check back soon for new pics of Jacoby. Tomorrow is his 4 month chec up.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Wow!! That is too funny!